• My company name is: Laila Pilgren
• My NIE is X1240142M
• My registered office is located at Partida Sant Llorenç s/n, Picamoixons, Valls, Tarragona, Spain.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• My social activity is: sexology, couples and individual therapy, project management, consulting and outreach
1. WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that it would be any information related to a person that you provide us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product requiring an invoice, we will request full address, name, surname and ID or CIF.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet service provider.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF THE DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS.
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that Laila Pilgren deems interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion are essential to carry out the expressed purpose.
In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data has been collected, much less will I transfer this data to a third party.
In the event that you are sixteen years of age or older, you can register at lailapilgren.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are under that age, the consent of your parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition so that we can process your personal data.
Thanks to the consent, we can process your data, which is a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at any time you wish.
2.3 DATA CATEGORY
The data collected at no time is specially protected, but rather is categorized as identifying data.
2.4 TIME OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete it.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS.
Laila Pilgren to date complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Law Organic and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from your browsing, may be stored in Laila Pilgren’s files and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of Laila Pilgren’s products and services.
4. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those natural persons who have provided their data through lailapilgren.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to be able to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data incorporated into your files.
The fastest and easiest method would be accessing from your email to cancel the subscription or modify your data.
The interested party may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to Laila Pilgren with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following email address: email@example.com
5. LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
Our Website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. For this reason, lailapilgren.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before you provide your personal information to these non-lailapilgren.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links and learning about our work, although lailapilgren.com does not offer or market the information, content and services available on the linked sites, or through third parties. approves, supervises or controls in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them lailapilgren.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
7. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, AND PROCESSORS.
The person in charge of the data file is Laila Pilgren.
Laila Pilgren has contracted the services of Hostinga GoDaddy.
corresponding privacy conditions.
• Hosting: GoDaddy
• Web platform: WordPress
• Messaging services and sending newsletters: Mailchimp
• Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics)
Lailapilgren.com also studies its users’ preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information in the aggregate to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to lailapilgren.com. This does not imply in any case the existence of relations between lailapilgren.com and the owner of the site or web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by lailapilgren.com of its contents or services. In any case, lailapilgren.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
9. DO YOU NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys at any time. time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received advertising by email, you can also object from said email, by clicking on the cancellation link included in the email and following the instructions provided.
Please keep in mind that our systems may require a period of time for your opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that during said period of time you can continue receiving messages.
10. PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS AND THEIR PURPOSE
1) Content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Mailchimp in order to send marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
2) Comment form: The website may include a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give your opinion while respecting freedom of expression. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, this data will be stored on GoDaddy’s servers.
4) Cookies: When the user registers or browses this website, “cookies” are stored.
5) Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by lailapilgren.com from the Newsletter itself through a cancellation form.
6) Tracking systems used on this site: Google (Analytics), at https:/www.lailapilgren.com, the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information are studied together to better understand Who are your audience and what do they need? Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
11. ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Laila Pilgren in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you well know and we have communicated to you throughout these privacy policies, you can revoke your data at any time, but always without retroactive character.
Laila Pilgren reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.